Building Trust in Enterprise Data & Analytics
Streamline DataOps to achieve 100% Data Quality and Data Testing Automation.
The most comprehensive Functional, Regression, Performance and Stress Testing tool for Business Intelligence Platforms such as Tableau, Oracle Analytics, BusinessObjects and Cognos.
A data testing tool that greatly simplifies the testing of Data Integration, Data Warehouse and Data Migration projects.
A holistic, modern component-based design platform for automating Data Integration and Data Management projects.
Test Data Manager
The simplified Test Data Management platform with Data Masking and on-demand test data generation capabilities.
Expert Services for Your Data Testing Automation
Our Expert Consultants are ready to provide you with various Automated Data Testing Services depending on your needs and resources.
Automate Cloud Data Migration Testing
Make your cloud data migration successful with Datagaps’ Great Data Platform which helps you perform comprehensive testing to validate data quality and compatibility in the target cloud environment.
Benefits of DataOps Automation
100% Data Validation
Time to Market
Reduces time to market by shortening the testing time.
Our Value Proposition
Improve Data & BI Quality. Expedite Time to Market. Minimize Cost.
Data Quality Testing
- Define data rules to automate the data quality checks.
- Referential Integrity checks for orphan records.
- Data Accuracy checks.
- Data Profiling.
- Validate the quality of data in flat files.
- Validate the quality of data in Hadoop (HDFS).
Automate testing of ETL by simplifying the comparison of source and target data.
- Compare Source and Target data for completeness.
- Compare data between flat files and databases.
- Check Fact – to – Dimension referential integrity.
- Monitor key measures across all environments in production.
- Compare data in Hadoop (HDFS) or Hive with data in databases.
- Compare data profiles between source and target.
Automate testing of Business Intelligence applications by making use of the metadata available from the BI tools such as Tableau, OBIEE, and Business Objects.
- Regression Testing of dashboards and reports.
- Stress testing of dashboards while simulating concurrent user loads.
- Adhoc report testing for validation of different combination of attributes and measures.
- Impact analysis of BI tool metadata changes.
- Performance Testing and monitoring of dashboards and reports.
- Functional Testing of Tableau workbooks.
- All-in one platform for data transformation, data comparison, data quality, and data synchronization.
- Use the power of Apache Spark to build and run data flows in minutes.
- Process data fast and execute multiple requests in parallel.
- Reconcile data with zero discrepancies.
- Add value to the Data Analytics projects and save money.
Test Data Management
- Mask PII data from production environments.
- Easy provision of test data for testing complex test scenarios.
- Create the right size of test data for the right context.
- Create GDPR compliant-ready test data.
- Reduced waiting time for testers to access the required test data.
Data Profiling In Pharma Datasets Using DataOps Suite
Data profiling is a crucial step in the data management process, especially in the pharmaceutical industry where accurate and reliable data is...
Generate Complex SQL Queries Using DataOps Suite Query Builder
An Introduction to Query Builders Query Builder is a tool that allows users to create complex SQL queries without needing in-depth knowledge of the...
ETL Testing In Snowflake Using DataOps Suite
Introduction and Overview of ETL TestingETL stands for Extract, Transform, and Load. It is the process by which data is extracted from one or more...
We pride ourselves in providing great customer service with the highest customer satisfaction.
We evaluated multiple products in the market and found that ETL Validator is the best product for ETL Testing Automation. It is the only ETL Testing Tool that can get data from multiple sources and compare it with the target in a single test case.
Our customers include several fortune 500 companies in the Financial, Auto, Technology, Education, Transportation and Government Sectors.