The most comprehensive Data & ETL Testing Tools
ETL Validator – ETL Testing Tools
Key Features & Benefits
ETL Validator is an ETL Validating testing tool developed by Datagaps which helps in ETL validation and validating ETL ( Extract, Transform, and Load) during data migration and is one of the top ETL testing tools available in the industry and has multiple features and benefits when compared with competitors.
” Automate Testing of Relational, Flat Files, XML, NoSQL, Cloud, and Big Data Sources “
ETL Testing Automation
Visual Test Case Builder
Data Quality Testing
Data Profile Testing
DB Metadata Testing
End-to-End Data Testing
Flat File Testing
Our Top Customers Speak About ETL Validator
ETL Transformation Testing
Component test case supports testing of ETL transformations by providing a visual test case builder that supports extracting test data from multiple sources in a single test case.
- DB Component: Supports Source Qualifier, Lookup, Sort and Joiner Transformations.
- Script Component: Supports procedure transformation.
- Baselining Capability: Target data can be saved as a baseline and used to compare with latest data for regression testing.
Connects to Popular Data Sources
ETL Validator connects to a wide variety of data sources. From time to time, we are constantly adding support for many modern data sources. If you don’t see a data source of yours, please send an email to us with your question.
- Relational Databases: Oracle, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata, IBM Netezza, MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS Aurora, SAP HANA.
- Cloud Data Warehouses: Snowflake, Redshift, Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Data Lake: AWS S3, Hadoop Hive, Cloudera, Hortonworks
- Flat Files: Delimited Files (eg. CSV), Fixed width Files, XML, Microsoft Excel
- SAAS: Salesforce
Easy Wizard Based Test Creation
ETL Validator makes it easy to test most common ETL testing scenarios by providing out-of-the-box support. Comes with an in-built Query Builder.
- Data Quality Testing: Data Accuracy, Duplicates, Referential Integrity checks.
- ETL Testing: Source to target data and data profile comparison, Incremental ETL testing.
- Metadata Testing: Compare metadata across environments, Source to target metadata checks.
Enables Continuous Integration
By automating the data testing, ETL Validator enables Continuous Integration for your ETL Projects.
- Integrates with Jenkins: ETL Validator provides a command line interface for kicking of Test Plans. Customers have used this interface to execute tests automatically from Jenkins.
- Email Notifications: Key stakeholders are automatically notified by email.
- Web Reporting: ETL Validator comes with out-of-the-box web reporting. Queries can be executed on the ETL Validator repository for additional reporting.
Signup for a free trial of ETL Validator
Reduce your data testing costs dramatically with ETL Validator. Get your 14 day free trial now.