The most comprehensive Data & ETL Testing Tool
Key Features & Benefits
Automate Testing of Relational, Flat Files, XML, NoSQL, Cloud, and Big Data Sources.
ETL Testing Automation
Visual Test Case Builder
Data Quality Testing
Data Profile Testing
DB Metadata Testing
End-to-End Data Testing
Flat File Testing
Our Top Customers Speak About ETL Validator
ETL Transformation Testing
Component test case supports testing of ETL transformations by providing a visual test case builder that supports extracting test data from multiple sources in a single test case.
- DB Component: Supports Source Qualifier, Lookup, Sort and Joiner Transformations.
- Script Component: Supports procedure transformation.
- Baselining Capability: Target data can be saved as a baseline and used to compare with latest data for regression testing.
Connects to Popular Data Sources
ETL Validator connects to a wide variety of data sources. From time to time, we are constantly adding support for many modern data sources. If you don’t see a data source of yours, please send an email to us with your question.
- Relational Databases: Oracle, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata, IBM Netezza, MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS Aurora, SAP HANA.
- Cloud Data Warehouses: Snowflake, Redshift, Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Data Lake: AWS S3, Hadoop Hive, Cloudera, Hortonworks
- Flat Files: Delimited Files (eg. CSV), Fixed width Files, XML, Microsoft Excel
- SAAS: Salesforce
Easy Wizard Based Test Creation
ETL Validator makes it easy to test most common ETL testing scenarios by providing out-of-the-box support. Comes with an in-built Query Builder.
- Data Quality Testing: Data Accuracy, Duplicates, Referential Integrity checks.
- ETL Testing: Source to target data and data profile comparison, Incremental ETL testing.
- Metadata Testing: Compare metadata across environments, Source to target metadata checks.
Enables Continuous Integration
By automating the data testing, ETL Validator enables Continuous Integration for your ETL Projects.
- Integrates with Jenkins: ETL Validator provides a command line interface for kicking of Test Plans. Customers have used this interface to execute tests automatically from Jenkins.
- Email Notifications: Key stakeholders are automatically notified by email.
- Web Reporting: ETL Validator comes with out-of-the-box web reporting. Queries can be executed on the ETL Validator repository for additional reporting.
Download ETL Validator
Reduce your data testing costs dramatically with ETL Validator. Download your 14 day free trial now.