The most comprehensive Data & ETL Testing Automation Tool.
ETL Validator – An ETL Testing Automation Tool
Key Features & Benefits
ETL Validator is an ETL testing automation tool developed by Datagaps which helps in automating the ETL/ELT validation during data migration and data warehouse projects. ETL Validator is one of the top ETL testing tools available in the industry for 100% data validation and has multiple features and benefits when compared with competitors.
” Automate Testing of Relational, Flat Files, XML, NoSQL, Cloud, and Big Data Sources “
ETL Testing Automation
Visual Test Case Builder
Data Quality Testing
Data Profile Testing
DB Metadata Testing
End-to-End Data Testing
Flat File Testing
Our Top Customers Speak About ETL Validator
ETL Transformation Testing
Component test case supports testing of ETL transformations by providing a visual test case builder that supports extracting test data from multiple sources in a single test case.
- DB Component: Supports Source Qualifier, Lookup, Sort and Joiner Transformations.
- Script Component: Supports procedure transformation.
- Baselining Capability: Target data can be saved as a baseline and used to compare with latest data for regression testing.
Connects to Popular Data Sources
ETL Validator connects to a wide variety of data sources. From time to time, we are constantly adding support for many modern data sources. If you don’t see a data source of yours, please send an email to us with your question.
- Relational Databases: Oracle, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata, IBM Netezza, MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS Aurora, SAP HANA.
- Cloud Data Warehouses: Snowflake, Redshift, Azure Synapse Analytics, Google Big Query.
- Data Lake: AWS S3, Azure Data Lake Store (ADLS), Google Cloud Storage, Databricks
- Flat Files: Delimited Files (eg. CSV), Fixed width Files, JSON, XML, Microsoft Excel
- SAAS: Salesforce, REST API
Easy Wizard Based Test Creation
ETL Validator makes it easy to test most common ETL testing scenarios by providing out-of-the-box support. Comes with an in-built Query Builder.
- Data Quality Testing: Data Accuracy, Duplicates, Referential Integrity checks for data in motion.
- ETL Testing: Source to target data and data profile comparison, Incremental ETL testing.
- Metadata Testing: Compare metadata across environments, Source to target metadata checks.
- Data Profiling & Observability: Automatically profiles data and identifies anomalies in data based on historical profile values.
Enables Continuous Integration
By automating the data testing, ETL Validator enables Continuous Integration for your ETL Projects.
- Integrates with Jenkins: ETL Validator provides a command line interface for kicking of Test Plans. Customers have used this interface to execute tests automatically from Jenkins.
- Email Notifications: Key stakeholders are automatically notified by email.
- Web Reporting: ETL Validator comes with out-of-the-box web reporting. Queries can be executed on the ETL Validator repository for additional reporting.
Signup for a free trial of ETL Validator
Reduce your data testing costs dramatically with ETL Validator. Get your 14 day free trial now.
ETL Validator Resources
Try ETL Validator free for 14 days or contact us for a demo.
Subscribe to get updates about our product enhancements, newsletters, webinars, and more information.
By subscribing, you are allowing Datagaps and/or its associates to reach you with periodic informative updates.